Charming and quiet b&b in the heart of Florence with six spacious rooms in a large,quiet apartment located on the first floor of an historical palace.
The property is just a few steps away from important sites like the Duomo, the church of Santa Croce,the Uffizi Museum and the Accademia Gallery, as well as boutiques, restaurants, cafés and markets.
Casa Rovai is a family run B&B in a Florentine palazzo that has been in the familysince the beginning of the 1900′s.
Completely restructured in 2005, the apartment offers single, double and triple rooms(each with private bathroom), a large breakfast room, and a relaxing lounge.
Casa Rovai bedrooms are tastefully decorated with original 19th and 20th century furniture,and each room is equipped with private bathroom (inside the room or just outside), air conditioning,TV-SAT, free wireless connection and a safety box.
Breakfast and free Internet (available via wifi and on the communal computers) are included in the price.
We also provide reservation services for museums, restaurants, tours and more! Quality service of a hotelwith the charm of a small B&B!
- Special February at Casa Rovai B&B - Special February at Casa Rovai B&B Double room from 70 euros per night, single room from 50 euro, triple room from 90 euros per night. Free wi-fi and breakfast included in this prices.. DON’T MISS IT OUT!!!!
- Pitti Immagine Special Offer - Come in Florence and stay at Casa Rovai Bed and Breakfast for these special events! Double room starting from 80 euros per night, triple room from 105 euros, single room from 60 euros per night. Breakfast and free wi-fi are included. Don’t miss it out!
- Bed and breakfast Marathon - Bed and breakfast Marathon in Florence cheap accomodation
B&B and events
- TERRA FUTURA 2013 - Terra Futura 2103 From May 17 to 19, at the Fortezza da Basso of Florence will take place Terra Futura, the conference and exhibition that every year assembles the best proposals dedicated to building a future ‘sustainable’, a large network of people, projects, ideas and investments that works for a new global governance, a “future Earth”, and a social and economic fairer system. Entrance to the exhibition is free, do not miss it!
- PITTI TASTE 2013 - Taste 8 | 9-11 Mar 2013, Stazione Leopolda (Via F.lli Rosselli 5, Florence) The fair dedicated to excellence in taste and food lifestyles is coming!! Entry hours: Suturday 9 and Sunday 10 March from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm only for professionals from 12.30 am to 7.30 pm for public Monday 11 March 9.30 am – 4.30 pm Ticket entrance: € 15 for the public – daily ticket € 10 for professionals – the entrance card is valid for all the three days of the event
- Florence Bike Festival - Florence Bike Festival From 1 to 3 March 2013, from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM will be held at the Fortezza da Basso BiciFI, Florence Bike Festival, an event not to be missed by lovers of bikes. There will be the opportunity to test bikes and accessories for fascinating routes and new technologies for all needs. A festival because BiciFi open a n unexplored scenery on bike with shows and lots of fun.
- Fair of Chocolate - Fair of Chocolate On days 23.02 and 24.02, from 9 AM to 8 PM, the fair of Chocolate will be held at Scandicci, in Matteotti Square, where you can taste and buy many varieties and kinds of chocolate!! In the same days there will be open shops and markets stand. Scandicci is easily reachable from the city center by tram and bus in 20 minutes. For further information: http://www.comune.scandicci.fi.it/index.php/ notizie/2970-cioccolata-fiori-e-mercatini-tutte-le-iniziative-del-2013.html